SUPPORT LOCAL INDUSTRY. PROUDLY MADE IN SOUTH AFRICA BY AMADAB
Introducing AmaDab, proudly South African made Stainless Steel extraction equipment.
Easy to assemble. Easy to use and almost impossible to break.
Turn your dry flowers or herbs into the oleoresin of your choice. Hassle free.
We use only the highest quality, austenitic Stainless Steel tubing because it is best suited to withstand everything from cryogenic temperatures to the highest temperatures in jet-engines and furnaces. Possessing superior corrosion resistance and ensuring lower maintenance and extreme durability.
This being a modular system, enables expansion, modification and connection to future systems, using AmaDab’s extraction components and accessories. So versatile!
Glass breaks, so rather get your Stainless Steel AmaDab Extraction Kit to last you a lifetime!
The AmaDab Extraction Kit is our single blast tube system with no need for nasty elastic bands or zip ties. Just assemble and enjoy. But remember all our systems are modular, so you can always add on!
With LOCAL craftsmanship employed and a hands on approach to every step of the process we can ensure a superior, completely traceable, eco conscious product is delivered to the customer.
AmaDab Extraction Kit includes:
- 1 x 360mm long Stainless Steel blast tube.
- 1 x Stainless Steel input cap.
- 1 x Stainless Steel output nozzle.
- 2 x Stainless Steel clamps for quick assembly and cleaning.
- 2 x PTFE FDA approved O-rings.
- 30 x 64mm wide Unbleached Filters. (only size currently available)
Packing Guide: Each 360mm blast tube allows a maximum of 105 grams for the 1½” system and a maximum of 180 grams for the 2” system, of your favourite flowers and herbs to be processed.
Recommended packing density is 3 – 4.2 grams per cubic inch, which equates to 2 – 3 grams per cm of tube for the 1½” and 4 – 5 grams per cm of tube for the 2”.
WARNING! ONLY FOR EXTERNAL USE!
- Austenitic Stainless Steel grades 304/L or 316/L depending on availability.
- Certified welds.
- Polished easy to clean surface.
- PTFE O-Rings which offer superior chemical resistance.
- Item weighs: 1½” = 1.2kg and 2” = 1.5kg (weights are approximate.)
- Product of South Africa.
- AmaDab Extraction blast tubes, as many as you would like to add on to your modular system!
- AmaDab Closed-Loop system. Coming Soon!
- Fire extinguisher. (we do not supply these but recommend a Dry Powder type as this is suitable for both flammable liquids and gases.)
- Solvent of your choice. Coming Soon!
- PTFE sheeting
N.B. ONLY FOR USE OUTSIDE IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA!
1½ inch Blast Tube:
- For processing of up to approximately 105 grams
2 inch Blast Tube.
- For processing of up to approximately 180 grams.