Skip to content
CannaPro Amino Acid - Amino Boost
- The requirement of amino acids in essential quantities is known to increase yield and overall quality and flavour of your crop.
- The application of amino acids for foliar use is based on its requirement by plants in general and at critical stages of growth in particular.
- Plants absorb Amino Acids through stomas and is proportionate to environment temperature.
- Amino Acids are fundamental ingredients in the process of protein synthesis.
- About 20 important Amino Acids are involved in the process of each function.
- Studies have proved that Amino Acids can directly or indirectly influence the physiological activities of the plant.
- Amino Acids are also supplied to plant by incorporating them into the soil which improves the microflora of the soil, facilitating the assimilation of nutrients.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh