"This book gives new growers the exact information they need to grow successful cannabis crops. Danny's simple, direct writing style shines through in his new book that gives you the essentials of success." —World renown grow author Jorge Cervantes
This book is a primer that covers:
- The basics of setting up a grow room
- Genetics and seeds
- Cloning and rooting for healthy plants
- Building buds
- When and how to harvest
- Pest, fungi, molds, and deficiencies
- Concentrates, edibles, tinctures, and topicals
- Increasing yields for bigger harvests
This is the novice marijuana grower's handbook that guides readers through the absolute essentials of cannabis horticulture to produce the most potent buds. From where to buy seeds to sowing, nurturing, and maintaining a crop, this handy "Pot Bible" is essential for the perfect harvest.
Get growing today!