BETA 1 Day/Night Controller
The BETA-1 offers universal control for any infrared (IR), remote controlled air conditioners (AC), such as a mini-split AC systems. Almost any air conditioner / AC that has an infrared / IR remote controller can be used with the Beta-1. Once installed, the Beta-1 will provide separate Day and Night temperature settings for your AC unit.
Installation is easy. The user simply “teaches” the Beta-1 how to control the AC by using the remote control that comes with their AC unit. Once the Beta-1 learns the IR remote signals, the Beta-1 will automatically change the settings on their AC unit, to temperature settings selected by the user.
The user selects separate day & night temperature settings, and the Beta-1 will command the AC to operate at those temperatures. The Beta-1 decides which temperature to operate the AC, based on the status of the photocell built into the Beta-1. The Beta-1 also features a remote temperature sensor with a 16 ft long cable that allows placement of the sensor at the plant canopy.
Benefits and Features:
- Compatible with most IR remote controlled AC/mini-splits.
- Built-in photocell activates separate day/night temperature settings.
- Temp sensor with 16ft long cable for close placement to plant canopy
- LCD display for easy operation
How it works:
- The Beta-1 works by learning the unique digital “code” that is sent to the AC unit from the remote control.
- You use the remote control that come with your AC unit to “teach” the Beta-1 those signals. Once the “learning” process is completed, the Beta-1 will send those digital signals to the AC unit AUTOMATICALLY to change the AC unit’s temperature setting.
- The AC unit still operates as it does before, and it still monitors and controls its own temperature based on its own internal sensors. But now, the Beta-1 now provides user-adjustable automatic Day and Night temperature settings for your AC unit.