BETA 2 Day/Night Fan speed controller
The BETA-2 is a simple and affordable way to control your fan. Choose your desired fan speed and temperature setpoint, when the temperature is lower than the setpoint, the controller will automatically maintain that specified fan speed. When the temperature is higher than the setpoint, the controller will output 100% power to the fan. When the temperature is lower than the cut-off setpoint, the controller will shut down the fan. A built-in photocell located on the controller automatically detects the day and night status, controlling the fan in day/night mode separately. A remote temperature sensor with 16ft long cable allows close placement to the plant canopy.
Benefits and Features:
- Built-in Photocell detecting day & night status.
- LED display, easy operation
- Increases or decreases fan speed based on setpoint.
- Temperature control range is 41°F to 95°F
- Sensor with 16ft long cable for close placement to the plant canopy
- 3-year warranty
How it works:
- Mount the Controller on wall, place the sensor in a well-ventilated area.
- Connect the temperature sensor to the controller.
- Plug the Controller into an AC wall outlet.
- Program the desired settings before connecting to your fan.
- Connect a fan to the controller. Ensure that the fan has the proper voltage (220V) and not exceeding its max amperage rating (6A).