BETA 4 Day/Night Temperature Controller
The BETA-4 offers an efficient and affordable solution to control the temperature easily. It utilizes a highly visible and intuitive LED screen to let you know current temperature level or max/min temperature recorded values.
The BETA-4 is capable of controlling any heating or cooling device that is 10-amps or less.
User can choose either heating mode when connecting the heating device or choose cooling mode when connecting the cooling device. Choose your desired temperature setpoint for day and night mode. When you select the heating mode and the temperature is lower than the setpoint, the controller will automatically turn on the power supply of the heater for heating purpose and its LED indicator stays on. And vice versa, when you select the cooling mode and the temperature is higher than the setpoint, the controller will automatically turn on the power supply of air conditioner or exhaust fan for cooling purpose and the corresponding LED indicator stays on.
It can also record the max and min temperature records during use. A built-in photocell located on the controller automatically detects the day and night status, controlling the temperature in day/night mode separately. A remote temperature sensor with 16 feet long cable allows close placement to the plant canopy.
Benefits and Features:
- Built-in Photocell detecting day and night status.
- LED display, easy operation
- Alternative heating or cooling function
- Sensor with 16ft long cable for close placement to plant canopy
How it works:
- Mount the Controller on the wall, place the sensor at plant height in a well- ventilated area.
- Connect the temperature sensor to Controller.
- Plug the Controller into a 220V wall outlet.
- Plug a cooling device (air conditioner / exhaust fan) or a heating device (heater) into the power outlet of the unit.