BETA 6 Day/Night Humidity Controller
The BETA-6 offers indoor gardeners an economical and simple method of monitoring and controlling humidity level within the grow area. It utilizes a highly visible and intuitive LED screen to let you know current humidity level or max/min humidity recorded values.
Choose your desired humidity setpoint for day and night mode. When the humidity is lower than the setpoint, the controller will automatically turn on the power supply of the humidifier for humidifying purpose and its LED indicator stays on. When the humidity is higher than the setpoint, the controller will automatically turn on the power supply of dehumidifier for dehumidifying purpose and the corresponding LED indicator stays on.
It can also record the max and min humidity records during use. A built-in photocell located on the sensor automatically detects the day and night status, controlling the humidity in day/night mode separately. A remote humidity sensor with 16 feet long cable allows close placement to the plant canopy.
Benefits and features:
- LED Display, Easy Operation
- Built-In Photocell Detecting Day/Night Status
- Alternative Humidifying or Dehumidifying Function
- Humidity Sensor with 16 ft Cable for Close Placement to Plant Canopy
How it works:
- Mount the Controller on the wall, place the sensor at plant height in a well- ventilated area.
- Connect the 2-in-1 (SA-H1) sensor to the Controller.
- Plug the Controller into a 220V wall outlet.
- Plug a humidifier or dehumidifier into the power outlet of the unit. Ensure that the device has proper voltage (220V) and not exceed its max amperage rating (10A).