BETA 8 CO2 Controller
BETA-8 CO2 Controller is a simple and affordable way to control your CO2 injection device. Choose your desired CO2 level and the Controller will maintain that specified value. A built-in photocell on the sensor will deactivate CO2 injection at night. A remote sensor with 16 ft long cable allows close replacement to plant canopy.
Night Mode: The Controller will turn off the output of the CO2 device.
- If the Fuzzy Logic function disabled, the unit will OPEN the output of CO2 device when the current CO2 level is less than setpoint and CLOSE the output when the current CO2 level is greater than CO2 setpoint plus disband value.
- if the Fuzzy Logic function enabled, the unit will fully OPEN the output of CO2 device when the current CO2 level is much lower than the setpoint. When the CO2 level is closing to the setpoint, the unit will calculate and send PWM signal to control the output of CO2 device. The PWM cycle is 5 seconds.
How it works:
- Mount the Controller on wall, place the sensor in a well- ventilated area.
- Connect the CO2 sensor to the controller.
- Plug the Controller into a 220V wall outlet.
- Program the desired settings before connecting to CO2 generator or regulator.
- Plug the CO2 device into the power outlet of the unit. Ensure that the CO2 device has the proper voltage (220V) and not exceeding the max amperage rating (6A).