• A biofungicide for the protection of wounds and the suppression of Botrytis. Eco-77 is T. Atroviride fungus that grows on wounded tissue, preventing harmful pathogens from entering the plant. It is a natural organism that works in synergy with the plant and can be applied as either a directed or full-cover spray.
Natural tool for management of foliar and wound diseases like Botrytis and Eutypa.
• Cost-effective, long-term wound protection.
• Eco-77® has been isolated from pruning wounds up to a year after application.
• Reduces plant losses and aids recovery from mechanical or weather related injury (i.e. hail damage).
• Fewer plant losses resulting from wood rot pathogens like Eutypa.
• Ideal, residue-free, IPM and resistance management tool.