For management of common soil diseases and larger, healthier, more effective root systems.
A beneficial soil inoculant containing active spores of Trichoderma asperellum. Eco-T® is a registered biocontrol agent for common soil diseases including Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Pythium and Phytophthora. It also promotes growth of healthy root systems.
A cost effective insurance policy against a wide range of root diseases.
• Enhances root growth. Treated root systems are denser, well developed and more extensive. Better access to and delivery of nutrients.
• Improves germination offering faster seedling development.
• In general, treated crops are healthier and more productive.
• Ideal for use in IPM programs and following soil sterilisation.
• Versatile, Eco-T® can be applied as a seed treatment, in furrow or as a soil drench and is effective on a wide range of crops.