Start growing today with our DIY KUSHY GROW KIT
The Kushy grow kit contains all the supplies and instructions you need to grow your own cannabis plants! The kit includes items such as soil, nutrients, and pots. Grow kits are for people who want to grow their own cannabis plants, either for personal use or for small-scale cultivation. It includes a step-by-step guide on how to use it for successful cannabis cultivation, anywhere!
What’s in the kit and the key features:
- 3 x 41mm Jiffy Pellets: Used as starter growing medium for your sprouted seed
- 3 x 7.5cm Round Pots: Used to transplant your rooted seedling
- 3 x Round Saucers: Used to catch runoff after watering seedlings
- 1 x 10L Bato square pot with legs: Used as the final pot in which your seedling/young plant will be transplanted to
- 1 x 10L Medicoir 70:30: Used as growing medium for second transplant into your 10L Bato
- 1 x 500ml Mega Solution Nutrient Set: Used to provide the plant with essential nutrition for growth
- 1 x 250ml Amino Boost: Used to increase yield, overall quality, and flavour of your crop
- 1 x 250ml AgriSil: Used to promote faster growth, improve cell development, and creates a plant with a stronger pest resistance
Tip: Below is a good addition to this kit as using Biodyne for germination and propagation along with Mega Solution has given many growers good results.
- 1 x Biodyne (We recommend adding Biodyne to this kit as it has proven to produce good results along with MEGA, Agirsil and Amino)
Benefits of a Kushy Grow kit:
- Convenience: A grow kit provides all the necessary supplies and instructions in one package, making it a convenient option for those who want to start growing cannabis without having to source individual components.
- Ease of use: Grow kits are designed to be easy to use, even for those with limited experience growing plants. The instructions provided are straightforward and user-friendly.
- Cost-effectiveness: A grow kit can be a cost-effective option compared to buying individual components.
- Quality control: Components in the kit have been carefully selected and tested. This ensures that the grower has the necessary high-quality materials for successful cultivation.
How to use the kit
- First, you will need seeds. You can use about 25ml Biodyne in 1L of water. Early introduction of microbial life will strengthen your plant from a young age.
- Transplant your seed directly into the jiffy pellet with the pointy side facing up. Neatly close the hole in the jiffy pellet.
- Move your tray into a propagation dome for increased humidity which will help the germination process.
- Once your seed has rooted in the jiffy pellet after about 10 days, and you now have a young plant, you can then transplant the young plant into the 7.5cm pots with the 70:30 substrate.
- Before transplanting, soak your substrate with MEGA Solution, use the feeding chart for guidance and dosages.
- Allow your substrate to absorb your MEGA Solution for 1-2hrs before transplanting your rooted young plant into the 10L Square Pot.
- Use your grow light at low strength whilst the plant is still young and slowly ramp up the light output as the plant matures and strengthens.