Lighting Control Adaptor F
Trolmaster’s Hydro-X system can control most of the horticultural lighting fixtures sold on the market today. Most light manufacturers provide the ability to control their lighting systems using what known as a low-volt control. That low-volt control can take many forms and communication protocols. Trolmaster makes several types of lighting adapters (LMA units) that allow the Hydro-x to control lights using their low-volt control option.
What’s included with the Lighting Control Adaptor
- 1x Lighting Control Adapter F (LMA-14)
All other Device Stations, Sensors and Controllers need to be purchased separately.
Key Features of the Lighting Control Adaptor
- Designed to control:
- HIDs like - Nanolux/Gavita/Luxx/Growers Choice/Illuminar/PL and
- LEDs like - Nanolux LEDex/Nanolux LEDzx/ Fluence/Next light/Spectrum King.
- Each LMA-14 can control up to 40 HID lights or 24 LEDs.
- Additional LMA-14 adapters can be used with the SPH-1 to control as many lights as required.
Key Specifications of the Lighting Control Adaptor
- Output Voltage: 0~11.5V
- Maximum Current: 0.2A
- Working Environments: Temperature 32-122°F, Humidity=90%
- Package Dimensions: 160mm(L) x 86mm(W) x 86mm(H)
- W. per pack: 0.05kgs