About our premium Nanolux Grow Lamps
Nanolux Technology has been the leaders in the horticultural lighting industry. With the best horticultural ballasts with innovative designs, cutting-edge circuit board technology, adjustable settings and, of course, a priority on safety.
This legend in horticultural lighting is constantly testing assumptions to find more efficient solutions with better output, smaller footprints and convenient digital solutions. Find bright ideas in DE lighting right here.
Double-Ended 1000w Nanolux
Grow the most successful indoor crops with MAXPAR Double Ended (DE) High Pressure Sodium Lamps. These lamps produce more light for the same power amount use as standard HPS systems. So you’ll save big, while improving your crop.
• Designed for horticultural use
• Offers a more intense light for increased yields — 10% or more!
• More efficient than single-ended setups
• 2000K spectral range — perfect for dense flowers!
• 10,000 life hours
1000W 2K DE-HPS – A bestseller! Delivers high-intensity, supplemental lighting in commercial crop production. DE bulbs retain 90% of their efficiency after 10,000 hours of use, saving you time and money.
Are you ready to take the next step in high-tech, high-performance grow room gear? The MAXPAR 315W Ceramic Metal Halide (CMH) lamp offers a more uniform spectral output than any other horticultural lighting available and will greatly improve your yield per watt.
• Double jacketed — suitable for open fixtures!
• Universal burn position
• 33,000 initial lumens (29,700 lumens mean)
• Lower turnover (20,000 hours)
Color temperature: 4K (4200K, blue spectrum)
This broad-spectrum, energy efficient bulb is suitable for cloning, robust flowering and healthy vegetative growth.
CMH 1000W DE 3K & 4K
Ceramic metal halide 1000W lamps from Nanolux are the first of its kind which actually work. This low frequency lamp comes in both a 3K and 4K horticultural spectrum. Ceramic Metal Halide is different from your standard metal halide and HPS lamps. CMH lamps produce a much broader spectrum of light. This broad spectrum allows the plant to absorb more usable light, giving the plant a more natural morphology usually only found in Sun grown plants. Not only is there a more balanced PAR, CMH technology incorporates spectral wavelengths not found inside the PAR range, yet still helpful with increasing the quality of the plant. The added UV increases essential oil production, increases color expression, and shortens internodal spacing. While the added IR in the far red end of the spectrum increases the metabolism of the plant, thereby encouraging more aggressive growth. With the CMH 1000W lamp, this technology can now be fully utilized as a standalone lighting source. Our CMH 1000W fixtures are designed for commercial use and are suitable for vegetative and flowering purposes. The lamps are only intended for use in the Nanolux low frequency CMH ballast. The use of ultra-high frequency DE ballasts should be avoided.
- Available in
-3100k (Ideal colour temperature for Flower stage)
-4200k (Ideal colour temperature for Vegetative stage)
- With the CMH 1000W lamp, this technology can now be fully utilized as a standalone lighting source. Our CMH 1000W fixtures are designed for commercial use and are suitable for vegetative and flowering purposes.
- Made and innovated specifically for horticultural/agricultural use.
- The bulb is made from long lasting, quality materials.
- CMH technology incorporates spectral wavelengths not found inside the PAR range, yet are still helpful with increasing the quality of the plant.
- The added UV in the CMH bulb design increases essential oil production, increases colour expression, and shortens internodal spacing.
- 3K and 4K: If you are using the Nanolux Summit series, you can easily create a checkerboard lighting layout using the 1000W CMH 4k for vegetative stage and the, 1000W CMH 3k along with the 1000W HPS 2k for flowering stage.
- Double ended bulbs are more efficient than Single ended bulbs.
- Long lifespan: Compared to most other HID bulbs, Nanolux bulbs offer users ≧10,000hrs per bulb.