Symbiotic bacteria to stimulate and. For larger, healthier and more productive root systems.
RhizoVital is a concentrated liquid formulation of the natural beneficial bacteria Bacillus amyloliquefaciens FZB42. RhizoVital promotes healthy roots, prevents root diseases, stimulates plant growth and mobilises nutrients including phosphate.
• This bacteria forms a close symbiotic relationship with plant roots providing protection and stimulating growth.
• Increases plant vigour and vitality through better access to nutrients and water.
• Aids mobilization and absorption of soil nutrients, notably Phosphate, Zinc and Manganese.
• Bacillus amyloliquefaciens aids with the activation of systemic acquired resistance (SAR) and produces plant beneficial exudates including plant growth regulators and antibiotics.
• An insurance against disease. Reduction in disease intensity and frequency when used as a preventative measure.
• Ideal for use as part of an IPM strategy.
• Easy to use, versatile application strategies, effective on a wide range of crops and compatible with most fertilisers and fungicides
• Natural product, non-toxic and no with-holding period. Suitable for organic use.
• Produced in Germany by ABiTEP GmbH, a world leader in bacterial fermentation.
• One of the most thoroughly researched and tested bacterial products available in SA.